Topcon Slit Lamp D7
The Topcon SL-D7 with optional Digital Photo Attachments allows for sharp and clear slit lamp photography images. The SL-D7 can be interfaced with the optional DC-3 integrated digital camera for 8 megapixel imaging or the DC-4 photo attachment for color and monochrome imaging with video clip capability. When used in combination with the BG-4M background illuminator, the SL-D7 can perform meibography documentation.
Key Features of the Topcon SL-D7 Slit Lamp
- Five magnification ratios: 6X, 10X, 16X, 25X, and 40X
- Convergent binocular tubes
- Incorporated amber filter
- Optional DC-3 digital camera for 8 megapixel color imaging or DC-4 for color and monochrome imaging with meibography* and video clip capability.
- The optional DC-4 digital photo attachment converts the SL-D7 into a digital photo slit lamp capable of color and monochrome imaging.