------ special financing available ------
COMPACT INTUITIV SYSTEM
THE SYSTEM THAT MOVES WITH YOU
The COMPACT INTUITIV System is designed to help you set the pace for your practice. With high functionality and enduring practicality, it’s a system you can count on to be ready in the moment and deliver value over time.
Keep your procedures moving smoothly with a system that’s primed for both functionality and dependability.
Proactive IOP Management with Automatic Occlusion Sensing
Keep it steady. Proactive intraocular pressure (IOP) management helps monitor and maintain IOP throughout each case, so you’re free to focus on the patient, not the pressure.
- Monitors vacuum levels throughout the case
- Optimizes power settings for enhanced control and improved efficiency
- Anticipates pressure changes and responds proactively to occlusion breaks
- Protects the chamber during post-occlusion surge
IOP Through Post-Occlusion Surge and Recovery1
Results from a nonclinical study.
COMPACT INTUITIV System: Aspiration 30 ccm, Vacuum 400 mmHg, Pump Ramp 100%, Bottle Height 90 cm, CASE Vacuum 200 mmHg, OPO80 and OPO85.
INFINITI® System: INTREPID® Plus Fluidics Management System, Aspiration 30 ccm, Vacuum 400 mmHg, Bottle Height 90 cm.
36% less change in IOP than the INFINITI® Vision System with the disposable pack*
68% faster IOP recovery than the INFINITI® Vision System with the disposable pack**
Ultrasound Efficiency with the ELLIPS® FX Handpiece
The ELLIPS® FX Handpiece balances confidence with control, so you get powerful, effective cutting while still protecting the eye. Phaco tip moves continuously in three dimensions for power and followability.
- Smooth, efficient cutting with minimal clogging
- Reduced heat generated at the incision2
- Less corneal edema3
- Lower endothelial cell loss3
- Compatibility with all Johnson & Johnson Vision phaco tips