400Hz Alcon Eye Q Wavelight Allegretto Excimer Laser
no installation included
World wide free shipping
including Mexico, Central America, Chile, Colombia, Venezuela, Bolivia
WaveLight® Allegretto Wave® Eye-Q Laser
“proper working condition”
Equipped with all the advantages of the proven WaveLight Allegretto Wave Eye-Q Laser technology, the WaveLight Allegretto Wave Eye-Q Laser optimizes laser vision correction.
The WaveLight Allegretto Wave Eye-Q Laser was designed based on an idea that was once only imagined: a system with shortened surgery times, innovative and reliable eye-tracking, and a clear ergonomic concept.
The WaveLight® Allegretto Wave® Eye-Q excimer laser uses a series of technical innovations to optimize laser vision correction, providing excellent clinical results in Wavefront Optimized®and Wavefront-Guided. Now the laser is FDA-approved for topography-guided laser vision correction as well, incorporating refractive error of the eye and corneal irregularities into custom laser ablations.
The system’s high-speed laser and eye tracker yield both efficiency and safety, leading to enhanced throughput, reduced environmental exposure and excellent outcomes. In addition, its proven, state-of-the art technology offers you and your patients safety and reliability, with a low rate of complications and retreatments.1
Advanced features for precise treatments
- 400-Hz eye tracker: Actively tracks eye movement and verifies location before releasing pulses2
- Integrated cross-line projector: Provides exact alignment of the head and eye position
- Gaussian beam3profile: Ensures a smooth ablation without grooves or ridges, while the tiny 0.68 mm spot size provides a precise ablation of corneal tissue and very small transition zones4
- PerfectPulse Technology®: Helps ensure safety and precision at high speeds5
- Cross-line projector: Provides precise centration
- Fine laser beam: Tracks pupils between 1.5 and 8 mm, while the automatic centering mode ensures perfectly centered ablations
- Considers the unique curvature of each eye: Addresses spherical distortions that may induce glare and affect night vision
- Integrated, closed-loop energy control: Allows stable energy flow throughout the treatment, enhancing precision and safety
- Thermal shot distribution: Helps minimize potential for thermal buildup6